“Why do I focus on JOY with my coaching?”
This was the question posed by radio host Ann Marie Kelly when she interviewed me last week on WCHE 1520 AM for her show, “The Friday Happy Hour with Ann Marie Kelly”
Such a simple question. But the more I think about it, the more answers I have!
- Decide to find JOY now – no matter what your circumstances – it helps you with your bigger and longer-term goals.
- Take responsibility for your JOY, it means that you take action – sometimes with a tiny, turtle 🐢 step – and you stop whining 😭 and realize no one will do it for you.
- Choose to learn and grow 🌳 and find JOY, yes JOY, from life’s challenges, it inspires everyone around you.💜And the older we get, the more challenges we have.😀
When I started taking responsibility for my JOY, no matter WHAT, here’s what happened….
- The attorney job I grew to “hate” changed (because I changed) – and I made more money, had more flexibility and became happier.
- My chronic back pain disappeared. 💃
- The “fun” in my life doubled.
- My “challenges” in life became my teachers. 🤓
- My relationships improved.
- It ALL has led to my passionate career today.🤗
I want the same for YOU!
How are YOU taking Responsibility for YOUR Joy Today?
I’d love to hear!
P.S – Local friends, come to the fun workshop TONIGHT on “How to Deal with Difficult People,” email me to R.S.V.P.
P.S.S – If you want help finding more Real Joy Now, book a mini-session with me here and I will help you! I am only doing two per week, so sign up NOW!
P.S.S.S – If you want to hear the whole interview with Ann Marie Kelly visit: http://wche1520.libsyn.com/the-friday-happy-hour-7-20-18